Verona is seeing plenty of road improvements in the Summer of 2018 adding orange barrels to the City.
Here is a summary of the construction projects around town:
1. Replacement of the two bridges and replacement pavement on Old PB. Once the bridges are replaced, Old PB will be repaved from East Verona toward Harper Drive. See image.
2. Concrete replacement on East Verona Avenue from Old PB (including intersection) to near back driveway of the Badger Prairie Needs Network. See image.
3. New Pedestrian and Bicycle improvements on County M and Locust Drive. A 10 foot bike path is being constructed along County M and a sidewalk is being constructed along Locust Drive. See image
4. Repaving of Senior Center parking lot. See image.
5. Repaving of Verona Public parking lot. See image.
And finally, the County M and County PD intersection. You can keep updated by going to the construction web page for that project.