General Project Information:
The City of Verona Public Works, Utilities, Parks, and Recreation Department facility has exceeded their capacity of the current location due to the population growth of the City of Verona.
Therefore the City engaged in a space needs evaluation by a consultant which identified the need for expanded facilities to continue the level of service for the current and future populations of the City of Verona. The new site configuration will also account for future expansions as necessary.
The future home of the City of Verona Public Works, Utilities, Parks, and Recreation Departments is located at 2159 Range Trail Verona, WI 53593.
Google maps link to site
Project Details / Goals:
Below are a list of project details and goals for the facility:
- Maximize efficiency of the residential disposal / drop off area
- Utilize green / sustainable design & construction materials and products
- Expand garage and office settings
- Accommodate future expansion within initial site layout planning and design
- Maximize site circulation for traffic flow and segregation of operations from residential disposal / drop off area
- Outdoor tree nursery for Parks Department
Public Works Sewer and Water Committee, Tuesday November 17, 2020.
Neighborhood Meeting, Wednesday August 4, 2021.